August 20, 2009: The list of World Records in individual trampoline, synchronized trampoline, tumbling, and double mini-trampoline, has been updated after the latest World Cup events. Three World Records were beaten since our last update a year ago, and two were tied.
|The list of World Records in individual trampoline, synchronized trampoline, tumbling, and double mini-trampoline (DMT) has been updated after the 2009 Sofia World Cup.
Note that these World Records are now unofficial as the FIG has unfortunately decided two years ago not to keep track of official World Records, including in trampoline.
The World Records can be beaten only at FIG sanctioned events such as the Olympic Games, the World Championships, Continental Championships, and the World Cups.
From the previous list, the following five new World Records were added:
– Highest scoring first routine in men’s trampoline: Jason Burnet (CAN) obtained a score of 31.60 pts at the 2009 Sofia World Cup, breaking the old record set by Tu Xiao (CHN) at the 2008 Arosa World Cup with a score of31.40 pts.
– Highest scoring first routine in women’s trampoline: Karen Cockburn-Rosannagh MacLennan (CAN) tied the world record at the 2009 World Games in Kaohsiung, Taipei. The 39.90 pt world record is now co-held with Anna Dogonadze-Jessica Simon (GER), who set the world record at the 2005 Eindhoven World Championships, before it was already tied once by Cockburn-MacLennan at the 2007 Zielona World Cup.
– Highest difficulty over one pass in men’s tumbling: Kalon Ludvigson (USA) beat the old World Record in the final of the 2008 Pan American Championships by competing a pass with a tariff of 14.80 pts. The previous World Record was held by Andrei Krylov (RUS) since the 2007 Quebec City World Championships with a14.60 pt tariff.
– Highest score in one pass in women’s tumbling: Anna Korobeynikova (RUS) set a new World Record at36.20 pts at the 2009 Sofia World Cup. The previous World Record was held by herself with36.10 pts since the 2005 Levallois World Cup.
– Highest difficulty in one pass in men’s double mini-trampoline: Austin White (USA) tied the World Record at the 2008 Pan American Championships in Buenos Aires, Argentina. The record is now co-held with Casey Finley (USA), who set the World Record at10.80 pts at the 2005 Eindhoven World Championships.
You will find the detailed list of World Records in the attached document below.